We are a licensed credit broker not a lender.
What we do?
At JustLogbookLoan, we put our customers at the centre of our product design. The logbook loans we can offer are built to provide you with as many options as possible so your agreement fits comfortably into the way you manage your finances. When you apply, we will take you through all the options available to you, but here are just a few:
- Get the most competitive quote online
- Same day approval – unlock your cash same day!
- No obligation FREE quote
- Keep driving the vehicle
- Simple monthly repayments
- No early settlement fees- feel free to settle the loan anytime and pay only the interest earned within the loan’s duration
- No hidden charges
As long as you meet some basic requirements you could qualify for a logbook loan.
- The vehicle’s V5 document (logbook)
- MOT certificate
- Proof of income (wage slips, bank statements, etc.)
- Valid photo ID
- Recent proof of address
Eligibility for a logbook loan
- Refused a loan elsewhere? We could help you
- You could get a loan even with poor credit history
- CCJ’s considered
- Self Employed considered
- Your vehicle must not have significant debts secured on it
- You must be the legal owner of the car
- Your must be at least 18 years old
- You must be a UK resident
Disclaimer: All loans granted subject to affordability. Proof of income will be required. A Logbook loan is secured against your vehicle, which may be repossessed if you do not make payment. Late or missed payments may incur fees and charges if you fail to make payments on time. JustLogbookLoan is a licensed broker and not a Lender. We work with multiple lenders and are not independent. The Lenders we work with abides by the CCTA voluntary Code of Practice and are FCA Regulated. We do not have a renewal policy.